Jul 12, 2010
In 30 minutes, this elegant looking summer dish is ready for your family to enjoy.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Total Time: 0 hours 30
large sea scallops
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1/4 c. chopped fresh basil leaves
2 tbsp. lemon juice
pinch cayenne (ground red pepper)
- Preheat grill on medium-high.
- Grill corn 10 minutes or until browned, turning. Meanwhile, on microwave-safe plate, place bacon between paper towels. Microwave on High 1 minute.
- Press 4 scallops together, flat sides down, in single layer; wrap with 1 slice bacon. Insert skewer through overlapping ends of bacon, pressing through to other side of scallops. Repeat with remaining scallops and bacon. Sprinkle black pepper on scallops.
- Grill, covered, 5 to 7 minutes or until just opaque throughout, turning once.
- Cut kernels off cobs and place in large bowl. Stir in tomatoes, nectarines, basil, lemon juice, cayenne, and salt. Serve with scallops.
Video: How to Make Morton's Bacon Wrapped Scallops
Singles Day sales
Madewell SpringSummer 2014 Campaign
Chicken Caesar Salad with Garlicky Croutons
Every Single Headline-Making Look From the 2019 Fashion Awards
How to Hide an Early Pregnancy Bump, by 2 Stylish Girls Who Know
How To Wear Foundation If You HateFoundation
How to Fix Slow Computers
Placenta Delivery: What to Expect
How to get rid of acne scars with eggs Eggs for acne
What happened when I took a class that claims to make you happier
Zadig Voltaire’s SpringSummer 2019 Collection Channels Coachella Vibes
Healthy Hot Sauce Recipes: Make Your Own Heat
Date: 05.12.2018, 03:13 / Views: 52232