Chicken and Sweet Potato Pot Pies
2 tbsp. olive oil
1/4 c. all-purpose flour
1/2 c. dry white wine
low-sodium chicken broth
chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
1 tbsp. chopped fresh tarragon (optional)
freshly grated or ground nutmeg
sheet frozen puff pastry
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Oil four 12-ounce ramekins (each about 4-inch round) or a 9-inch pie plate.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper, and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 6 minutes. Add sweet potatoes and cook, covered, stirring occasionally until tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, shred chicken, discarding skin and bones; set aside.
- Sprinkle flour over the vegetables and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Gradually stir in wine and then broth and bring to a boil. Add chicken, peas, parsley, tarragon (if using), and nutmeg. Divide mixture among prepared ramekins (about 3/4 cup each). Place ramekins on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Using a 4-inch round cookie cutter, cut out 4 pieces of puff pastry (or cut out one large circle). Place pastry on top of ramekins (or pie plate).
- Place pot pies on a rimmed baking sheet. Brush pastry with egg and if desired, using a sharp knife, cut three slits in top of each piece of pastry. Bake until puffed and golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
Video: Mini Chicken Pot Pies - Quick and Easy
When Is Kylie Jenners Due Date Heres What We Know
Do You Have Rosacea
How to Conference Call on an Android
Slow-Cooker Monday: Turkey Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
15 Chic Fall Work Outfits In Muted Colors
How to Determine the Sex of a Fish
How to Improve Your Body Image As a Teenager
Dear Whys Guy: Help My Guy Has a Disturbing Fantasy
Top 5 superbrain drinks for your kids
18 Beach Wedding Dresses for an Oceanfront Affair
Date: 02.12.2018, 14:44 / Views: 33454