Egg and Toast Breakfast Cups
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1 cup | Calories: 278 | Total Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 224mg | Sodium: 401mg | Carbohydrates: 13g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Protein: 21g | SmartPoints: 8
- 6 slices whole wheat bread, crusts removed
- 3 slices nitrate-free deli turkey or vegan turkey substitute, sliced in half, optional*
- 1/2 cup grated reduced fat cheddar cheese, optional*
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- *Note that turkey and cheese are both optional ingredients. This recipe can be made with just eggs and toast, if desired.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 6 cups in a muffin tin with cooking spray or lightly grease with olive oil. Lightly press each slice of bread into a round. Fold over and press edges of bread to fit in the muffin cup, if necessary.
- Brush each slice of bread with olive oil. The back of a spoon can be used if you do not have a pastry or basting brush. Sprinkle the bottom of each cup with cheddar cheese, if using. Add a layer of turkey, folded over to fit if using.
- Crack an egg into each bread round. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Video: Bacon, Egg, and Toast Cups | Everyday Food with Sarah Carey
Southwestern Tortilla Pizzas
Everything you need to know about MAC’s Selena Quintanilla collection
Tag: Fine hair
Trutol Orange Reviews
Grandparents Rights in Indiana
We Tested 10 Peanut Butters, and This Is the Best
How to Make Shrimp Chef Salad with Lime and Cilantro
24 Spring Outfits With Velvet Slip Dresses
How to Make an Espresso (Espresso Machine Coffee)
Big Little Lies Season 3 May Also Be Happening
Check out our other skincare product buying guides