How To Tweeze Chin Hair
Here's how to tweeze chin hair whether you have a few or a lot to remove. Grab it easily, get the short hairs and obtain longer lasting results, all in 15 to 25 minutes.
- Buy a good pair of tweezers.If your tweezers are sliding off it's going to take you a lot more time to get the job done. Worse, if they're breaking hair above or below skin's surface instead of removing it from the root, then the hair is going to show up days later instead of weeks. Our pick:
- Pull or pin-back hair.You want to see your face clearly, so you can get the best results.
- Wash chin with warm water.You want skin nice and clean, and warm water helps relax skin and hair follicle for easier removal. If you haven't exfoliated recently, now is a good time to do that so there isn't a build up of dead skin cells around the hair. Wipe off and pat dry to remove any moisture.
- Tweeze hair.Standing in front of a mirror with good lighting hold skin taut with your free hand, grab onto hair as close as you can near the skin and remove it in the direction that it grows.
- Keep going.Begin with only the thick, dark hair first and see if that does the job.
- Fine tune.If the finer hairs are still bothering you then remove them too in the same way. If you're having a hard time seeing them, apply a little baby powder to the area and the hair will be more noticeable. While working, dust off any hair with a towel to keep the place you're plucking clean and clear.
- Soothe skin.When finished and skin is red or irritated, you can apply an aloe-based lotion or gel with a cotton square.
- Don’t dig tweezers into the skin to grab really short hairs or you could end up injuring your skin and make it scab up. Wait until it grows out in a couple days for removal.
- Gently holding skin taut with your free hand while tweezing, will mean less tugging and pain on the skin.
Video: Dr. Oz Explains Why Women Get Ingrown Chin Hairs
1 (tie). Business analyst
E. Coli Treatment
Multiple Sclerosis: Symptoms or Side Effects
Stranger Things Is Officially Welcomed by the Fashion World
As did fellow blogger eljackson, who proposed to his wife hilvees four years ago to the day, according to this post
Chicago considering trial for universal basic income
Weight loss tips: How to lose 5 kg in a month
I Gave Birth to Someone Elses Children—What Its Like to Be a Surrogate
How to Prepare for a CT Scan
Date: 03.12.2018, 09:35 / Views: 33474